Recipe combining sweet potato, avocado, cocoa powder, eggs, honey, chocolate chips, chopped walnuts, and coconut flour – can you imagine the taste? No, of course not, until you make this super delicious avocado brownie and put it into your mouth. If you ever have craved for a chocolate dessert, then this is the solution to your chocolate-prayer.
The specialty of these brownie bites is that it has no grains and no sugar, yet the taste is so delicious. Loaded with healthy fats and the goodness of chocolate, this fudgy brownie feels so gooey that you cannot restrain yourself from having more than one at a time.
Want a healthy dessert for kids so that you can check on their sugar or calorie count? On the same time, you want something that will be gorgeous both in appearance and taste to attract the kids? Ya… Ya, we know how kids are…They are so fussy about everything. But chill as this avocado and chocolate brownie is the answer to all your queries. So, let’s start with the recipe.
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
Yield – 2 dozens
- Sweet potato – 1
- Eggs – 2
- Avocado – 1
- Honey – ¼ cup
- Melted coconut oil – 2 tbsp
- Coconut flour – 3 tbsp
- Raw cocoa powder – 1/3 cup
- Baking soda – 1 ½ tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Chocolate chips – 1/3 cup
- Walnut – ¼ cup, chopped
- Take a mini-muffin tin and grease it with oil. You can use silicone liner as well. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
- Peel the avocado and throw the seed away and then cut it into pieces.
- Cut the sweet potato into pieces and blend them in an electric mixer so that you get a puree of sweet potato.
- In a blender, add the coconut flour along with coconut oil, salt, and baking soda, cocoa powder, puree of sweet potato, whole eggs, and chopped avocado. Blend it till you get a smooth mixture. Now add the honey and blend once again.
- Now pour this concoction in a bowl and add some of the chocolate chips along with chopped walnuts and mix using a spoon.
- Pour this batter in each greased muffin and add the remaining chocolate chips on the top of each muffin.
- Put in the tin inside the oven and let it bake for about 15 minutes. When done, remove the tin and let it rest at room temperature so that the muffins become cooled.
Your chocolaty brownie with avocado and sweet potato is ready. If you want to make it without nuts, refrain yourself from adding chopped walnuts. Or, you can add any other nuts as well if you feel like it. Once they are ready and cooled, take an air-tight container and keep all the brownies in them. Now put the container inside the fridge for a week. Thus, you can satisfy your chocolate carving wherever you want. Sounds great right?
So bye bye for today. Will come with another yummy recipe soon!