Fall is in the air, and that means one thing: it’s time for delicious fall desserts! This Baked Pear Crumble is the perfect way to celebrate the season. It’s easy to make and tastes amazing. Pears are a great source of fiber and vitamins C and K, so this dessert is not only delicious but also good for you. Give it a try today!
1/2 cup flour
3 tablespoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
pinch of salt
3 tablespoons butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
2 pears, peeled, cored, and sliced thin
1 tablespoon flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Butter or spray an 8×8 inch baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Cut in the butter until it resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the pear slices, 1 tablespoon of flour, and brown sugar. Sprinkle the crumble topping over the pear mixture.
4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy!
Advantages of Baked Pear Crumble
1. This dessert is perfect for anyone looking for a healthy and tasty option. Pears are a good source of dietary fiber, Vitamin C, and antioxidants, making them a smart choice for a Fall dessert.
2. Baked Pear Crumble is also a very easy dish to make. It only requires a few simple ingredients and can be prepared in under 30 minutes.
3. This crumble is also very versatile. It can be served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, or it can be enjoyed as is.
Disadvantages of Baked Pear Crumble
1. The only potential downside of this dessert is that it may not be appealing to everyone. Pears are not a universally loved fruit, so some people may not enjoy this crumble.
2. This dish can also be high in sugar depending on the ingredients used. So, if you are looking for a low-sugar dessert, this may not be the right option for you.
3. Finally, this crumble does require baking, so it may not be ideal for those who do not have an oven or who do not enjoy baking. However, many other Fall desserts can be made without baking, so this should not be a major concern.
Health Benefits Of Pear
1. Pears are a good source of dietary fiber, which can help to regulate digestion and support weight loss efforts. A single pear contains around 5 grams of fiber, making them an excellent choice for anyone looking to add more fiber to their diet.
2. Pears are also a good source of Vitamin C. This vitamin is important for overall health and well-being and helps the body fight off infection.
3. Pears are a low-calorie food, providing only about 60 calories per pear. They are a great choice for anyone looking for a healthy snack that will not cause them to gain weight.
4. Finally, pears are a good source of antioxidants. These nutrients help to protect the body against cell damage and can help to reduce the risk of some chronic diseases.
And that’s all there is to it! This delicious Baked Pear Crumble is perfect for a fall dessert. So good, no one will be able to resist. So, if you are looking for a delicious and healthy fall dessert, be sure to try this Baked Pear Crumble! It is sure to please everyone. As the days grow shorter and the weather cooler, it can only mean one thing: Fall is here! And with Fall comes all sorts of amazing seasonal flavors, like pumpkin, apple, and pear. One of our favorite fall desserts is this delicious Baked Pear Crumble. Not only is it incredibly tasty, but it’s also healthy and easy to make.