Some of us a great fan of avocado and some like to take it with their other favorite dishes. Like muffins, you can top your favorite flavor muffin with avocado and cornbread to make it more delicious. Today, I have come up with some tasty avocado cornbread recipes you can make at your home from your comfort. So, let’s make some high foods for our family, shall we?
Get Started With Avocado Cornbread Muffin
I have collected this muffin recipe to share it with you, guys so that together we can enjoy tasty snacks. Let’s find out its ingredients and easy to perform methods.
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup cornmeal
- Two teaspoons baking powder
- ½ salt
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- Two eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup milk
- One ripe avocado, peeled, pitted
- Place some flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt into a big or medium-sized bowl
- Now pour some sugar and stir it well
- Now you have to mix some eggs and milk as well and make it a smooth batter. However, you need to make sure that you are using your hands to do all this.
- You have to add avocado to that batter now, and you need to mix it up until you feel it is smooth
- You have to use your spoon now to take the dough and place it in a greased muffin pan
- Now you have to bake the mixture in 180°C for 15 minutes, and when they are ready, you will see their tops get golden
- Let is cool for a few minutes in the same tray and then you can turn it out onto a wire rack.
Avocado Sage Cornbread Recipe
You can also try out this recipe that uses diced avocado instead of oil, and that makes a tasty, moist bread looks so much like a cake. You can serve it with honey if you want. This recipe is perfect for 16 servings and 136 calories per serving. Let’s check out its ingredients and methods.
- I egg
- One tablespoon fresh sage (chopped)
- One teaspoon baking powder
- Honey ¼ cup
- Large avocado (peeled and pitted)
- Buttermilk 1 cup
- Baking soda (1/4 teaspoon)
- Salt (1/4 teaspoon)
- Cornmeal (1 ¼ cup)
- All-purpose flour (1 1/2 cup)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and get ready with a 9-by-9-inch pan
- Take a large bowl and mix the main ingredients flour, cornmeal, sage, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set that aside and bring out another dish.
- In the new bowl, place half of that avocadoes, and mash that with a fork until gets creamy
- Now you have to whisk that in buttermilk, honey, and egg
- Now pour all the ingredients into that mixture and stir it well until mixed up together
- Cut the remaining ones into small cubes and fold into the batter to combine them till the end
- In the baking pan, spread the mixture and take it on your oven to bake it for 30 minutes
- You need to make sure the cornbreads are becoming brown
- You need to cool it down slightly before cutting it into 16 pieces again.